It's a one day trip (27-02-11) and i have started a day before in the evening from my office towards the railway station. I have changed my outfits in office itself, i get in a local train and reached the station. I entered the compartment and occupied my seat. I felt so tired so i have decided to climb up as my berth is upper one. I used my bag itself as a pillow and just laid down. I closed my eyes with full of dreams of what is going to happen the next day. I was filled with fun and excitement because i am going to see my love :-). Train started and my dream too started. Suddenly i wake up and the time is 4 am in the morning. After that i am not able to sleep. So i came down from my berth and went near the compartment door to feel some fresh breeze. The train reached the destination at 5:30 am in the morning.

I came out of the station and walked towards the bus stand to catch the bus towards the place. I was in a hurry to see her but because of my time there in no bus in the bus stand towards the place. I was running all over the bus stand to find bus somewhere. At last i got a bus and the bus already started and ran towards the bus and got in. Then i messaged my love exactly 5 mins before my arrival. There is no reply from her and i thought she is still in her bed. But she surprised me when i reached the place. She already came there to pick me up and surprised me ;-)

I am really happy and smile was filled in my face and i kissed her. It was a wonderful and enjoyable moment and it can't be express in words. It's a nice feeling :-)

The Lake
I took the bike from my love and we ride towards a lake nearby the place. We stopped the bike and chatted
some time over there. I showed her the gifts i bought for her and she is very delighted. She then take me to computer center and we shared some funny moments and enjoyed laughing over there. Then we finished the breakfast and started moving towards the city.

The Movie
We went to a movie there and we enjoyed the movie a lot especailly her as it is a movie of her type(Meenakshi Amma :-P). I always like watching movie with her. It will be full of fun and joy. After the movie is over we went to take lunch and we ordered quite a lot items and as usual she made me to ate a lot with care:-)

The Mukkombu Park
We started towards the park and its a long ride. Actually my mind and face is fully oriented towards her and
not towards riding the bike. We reached the place and we went in. This is the first time we are going to that place. We sat over and started chatting. She always talk funny and make me to smile a lot. We had some nice good conversation there. We then started moving around the park and sat in some other place and continued our chatting. Time is the biggest enemy for me on that day . I dont know how the time is gone but it already reached 6 pm. So we have decided to start towards the city. 

The Roof Garden Dinner
The hotel is really nice and its the first time we are taking dinner in a roof garden. I forced her to take something different and that tasted really good too:-) Time tickled very fast and its almost reached 8 pm and i am really sad that i have bus at 9:40 pm.

We have reached the bus stand and she dropped me in the place where i have to took my bus towards my place. The time almost reached 9 pm and i asked her to leave as its getting very late. I really want to kiss her before she leaves but the place was filled with crowd. I kissed her in her arms and said I Love You :-*. She said I Love you too and asked me to take care of me. I don't want to leave the place but time and god are playing good in my life. She then left the place in her bike towards her home and i was watching her till the picture of her left the place. My eyes filled with tear and my mind said dont leave the place but my leg walked towards the bus and i got in. I occupied my seat with tear and closed my eyes and reached my place. The next day I was thinking of the joy, fun and enjoyable moments i had with her and i immediately booked my tickets for the next tour and am waiting for it. I really miss her a lot and i want to marry her soon.


This entry was posted on 4:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: