I came to know about the real meaning of life only after her arrival in my life. Before that i was just some guys who used to roam around simply with no goals. Till my first year in college i used to be very rude and an arrogant. Things started to change then i feel like i am matured suddenly. I feel that i have responsibilities. The next three years of my college went like a rocket piercing the sky with her love and care.She is my life now and she is everything. I must be proud to say that i have learnt these things from her. She is the Guru of Love :-)

1.Perfection
2.Cleanliness
3.Love
4.Care
5.Way to Speak
6.Hardwork
7.Smartness
8.Trueness
9.Shopping
10.Maturity ( In the Process :-P )
Etc etc etc..........


May be i am a good learner or not(She only Knows) i will say definitely that these things has been improved in me a lot.
Still lot of things to learn and its a never ending process.


This entry was posted on 2:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: